The Fenrir Hammer
The Fenrir Hammer is the world's ultimate dog toy! Incredibly multi-functional and mentally stimulating, your dog will not be able to get enough of it.
Made from heavy duty, durable rubber, the Fenrir Hammer is designed to help teach appropriate chewing behaviour, whilst still being fun and engaging for dogs less inclined to chew.
The ultimate all-in-one training tool, the Fenrir Hammer can be used for playing and relationship building in the form of fetch or tug games, providing mental stimulation and keeping your dog entertained by filling with dry food, or freezing pâté and other treats for a challenge that will last for hours. The enrichment it provides your dog can even aid with issues like separation anxiety, crate training and destructive behaviour, providing a distraction for your dog and satisfying their natural instincts.
Available in 2 sizes:
The Fenrir Hammer and the Mini Hammer. The Mini Hammer is perfect for young puppies and smaller dog breeds, but for bigger dogs or extreme chewers you will need The Fenrir Hammer. Please check the size comparison to confirm the best hammer for your dog.
Now in 4 colours:
Red, green, orange or the original grey - collect them all and find your dog's favourite!
Buy 4+ and save 10%:
Ensure you're never without a hammer when you need one, simply add four hammers of any colour to your cart and you'll automatically save 10% on each one!
"The Wielder of this Hammer, if Found Worthy, Will Claim the Power of Calm, Consistent, Canine Leadership."
- THE ULTIMATE TRAINING TOOL - designed to help teach appropriate chewing behaviour, whilst still being fun and engaging for dogs less inclined to chew
- MAKE EXERCISE FUN - Build your relationship with your dog by playing fetch or tug with the hammer and enjoy its erratic bounce and throwing capabilities
- ULTIMATE MENTAL STIMULATION - Designed by world renowned canine behaviourist William Atherton to provide maximum mental stimulation, helping to prevent behavioural problems
- SLOW DOWN MEAL TIMES - Stop your dog from choking, gulping or suffering from bloat by feeding their dry food from the Fenrir Hammer and make meal times fun
- RELIEVE SEPARATION ANXIETY - Stuff the hammer with treats, freeze it or just give it to your dog to chew and give your dog hours of fun and entertainment
Please note, dogs should be supervised whilst using any toy. Although this is a heavy duty training tool, it is possible for material to come loose over time that could be swallowed and dogs should be supervised to prevent the risk of choking.